Thursday 1 August 2013

Quick Apology.

Hey Everyone,
Hope you all are doing good. I am so sorry i have been MIA (Missing in Action) for only God knows how long. I promise to make it up to you guys. I have been fine and i have lots and lots to share and talk to you all about. For those that have been calling,pinging to know if i am fine,thank you so much;your kind words makes me want to do more.

So there is really no post today,but will be back before you know it. Meanwhile, there is this song i have been dying  to share with you guys, its a song by Kenny K'ore; the cute guy that was in the INFINITY (Olori Oko)  group before they broke up? Yea that guy. Hmmm..... anyways the song is the best i have listened to in recent times,it makes me sober yet happy,it ministers to my soul,it makes me know that God is always with me. There is nobody that i shared this song with that doesn't listen to it almost everyday and if you really listen to this song and you don't like it,call me KEMOG; laffs but seriously,its beautiful. It's called PEACE. Enjoy.



I hope you guys enjoyed it. 
Thank you for stopping by and remember God loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It is always encouraging to get feedback from you guys. Please leave a comment.
Thanks