Friday 21 June 2013

Knock Knock......



Hello Everyone,

I cannot believe I'm actually doing this because i have been battling with the thought of actually starting up a blog especially with the fact that everyone  has a blog now and all that; but the questions i get from family, friends and colleagues about different beauty items,trend,food,beauty stores etc has been so alarming that i told myself  ''hey since you have so much information at your disposal which you love sharing, why not just start this for Jesus sakes" and with the inspiration from the HOLYSPIRIT, encouragements from my SURE BOY and my friends- Ola,Yemog,Rosemary; here we are.

I must say that over the last three(3) years, i have been following some blogs which i do not only find interesting but i also find them inspiring;they have indeed contributed to helping me start up on this platform and  as time goes on, i will introduce these lovely ladies to you all. I call them,MY BLOG MENTORS.


Running this blog would not just be about my opinions regarding a product,a store or something but its really going to be about how you can do things in different ways,encouraging upcoming entrepreneurs,recommending beauty and hair brands,tips on planning events and how you can actually do things yourself without breaking the bank. 
Different things will be added to the blog as time goes on in terms of design and stuffs as i am still mastering my blogging skills,so you guys should permit a Jambito.

I am sure you all will be wondering that whats with the topic of this post."Knock Knock..." Its actually a song i woke up with in my head this morning. Its a song by Lagbaja which i love so much and would love to share with you guys(we don start be that o hehehhe).
 Lagbaja is not only talented but his creativity beats me. If you haven't heard this song before,please enjoy  and if you have,i insist you enjoy again.









Till my next post,stay blessed and remember;God loves you.
Yours Truly
Kemog

10 comments:

  1. Lovely. All the best dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome kemog,wish u all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish u. D best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Titillating already *wide grin*. All da best love...gonna check it up everytime.

    Titi-Annie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiannie darl,I see you girl. Promise to always do my best.

      Delete
  5. Amazing!I love the song too. Wass hoping to be d 1st to comment. Am glad u r doing this. I hope to read from u daily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ last I have waited long for dis and am glad u r doing dis. Nice and I love dis song too. Keep it up and keep moving forward. I want to read more ooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ola thanks girl....I know you always got my back. Bigger thinz

      Delete
  7. Good start Kemi and I pray that God will give you the Grace of continuity and sustainability in Jesus name. Please let all ur activities be the ones that will Glorify God

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, d sky is ur limit

    FB Odunuga

    ReplyDelete

It is always encouraging to get feedback from you guys. Please leave a comment.
Thanks