Wednesday 3 July 2013

Celebration of Talent- Ewar Makeovers!

Hello Everyone,
I hope you all are doing well. I would like to dedicate this post to Adenike Ogungbe; the founder of Ewar makeovers. She is a pretty,pleasant and understanding lady that loves using her hands to bring out the beauty in a woman.She as a person has the most lovely smile anyone can wish for and her eyes are simply gorgeous. I really do not know much about her personally,but i can say a lot about her professionally.


                            
ADENIKE OGUNGBE

I remember while i was still in the university-OOU (She was my sister's course mate in OOU. They both studied computer science) and also training as a makeup artist at the same time; Adenike's  name was part of the top 8  makeup artist in Lagos,Nigeria and top 5 now. Her works are simply breathtaking and natural which is what i love most about her work. From finding the right shade of foundation for her client to tieing of gele that suits different face shapes;she is indeed a genius at these.She applies her makeup with finesse and elegance, yet giving a  glamorous finish.
                   

 
               
                  HER WORKS

She won the glam and essence style awards 2012 for the most promising makeup artist of the year. She has been steadfast in the industry for the past nine (9) years; she has inspired  and successfully tutored aspiring makeup artists who can now boast of actually being a professional.

I remember my last conversation with Adenike; she was professional yet subtle in her manner of communication. Today (3rd of July,2013) , I saw one of my dearest colleagues -Oluwakemi Sofowora who is very close to Adenike crying; when i moved closer,she gently caught her breath and said to me Adenike is dead. I felt so cold and started shaking immediately saying to myself that we still exchange series of emails last week and how she-Adenike told me she wouldn't be around in August.
I had a mad rush of memories of events that transpired between us; even though we related on a professional platform, i still felt a sense of responsibility towards her;maybe because of the beauty industry or our professional relationship, Adenike to me was a distant friend who knew people that knows me.

Life as they say is an irony,we would never get to understand why somethings happen.
She was an asset to the beauty industry and her talent will continually speak for her. I pray the HOLYSPIRIT will comfort her husband,families and friends. I also pray that she will dwell with GOD forever in eternity. Amen.

LOVE YOU ADENIKE

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Remember God loves you.

Yours Truly,
Kemog


8 comments:

  1. in all God knows best

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will smile more thn you will cry, if her family see dis dey will indeed celebrate her. God is forever faithful

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so touching...RIP Adenike Ogungbe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May her soul rest in perfect peace God gives...God takes...Glory be to God..Blacky Armani

      Delete
  4. RIP...it is well. God always knows best


    Titi-Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peace I pray for her in death, may God give her family d fortitude to bear d loss

    Funmilola Bukola Odunuga

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful

    My blog here www.Islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://friendsofewar.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/friends-of-ewar-investigates-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete

It is always encouraging to get feedback from you guys. Please leave a comment.
Thanks